Its capital is Beijing or Beijing. It borders with Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, the Yellow Sea, North Korea, Laos and Vietnam.
Standard Mandarin is the official language in China. However, the most widely spoken languages are from the Sino-Tibetan family of languages, which is called the "Chinese language".
- The visa is mandatory.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months when entering and leaving the country and two blank pages.
- In China almost nobody speaks another language than their own; if they can help you, they should write short sentences in Chinese in case you need them when you leave.
- Take a card from your hotel in case you get lost, it will be easy to show it to be taken back.
- Always carry cash. Most places do not accept cards and it is not easy to find ATMs.
- Buy a travel medical insurance.
- Carry facial tissues or toilet paper at all times. It is almost non-existent and in public restrooms it does not exist.
Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory only for travelers coming from countries where the disease is endemic or at risk. The recommended vaccines are:
- Hepatitis A y B
- Typhoid fever
- Japanese encephalitis